The blog design will be under construction for the next few days! :)

Monday, January 31, 2011

The Dystopia Challenge

Dystopia Challenge

It just feels like the day for joining challenges, I think. It is almost the start of February after all. I am joining The Dystopia Challenge @ BA Reading Challenges. I am going to shoot for the Contagion level which is 15 dystopian books throughout 2011. Chances are I'll read more than that but I'm choosing this level to be safe as I'm involved in so many challenges already. I will keep an updated list here of the books I've read so far. Links go to my reviews.

1. The Water Wars
2. The Maze Runner
3. The Scorch Trials
4. Across the Universe
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.

1 comment:

  1. I love dystopian books - from 1984 to The Hunger Games. Fell in love with That Maze Runner but waiting to read the rest of the series as the library didn't have them.

    ReplyDelete