The blog design will be under construction for the next few days! :)

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

2011 YA Reading Challenge


This post is to announce that I am joining the 2011 YA Reading Challenge hosted by For The Love of YA. All you have to do is read as many YA books as you can in 2011. There are different levels based on the amount of books you want to read. I am shooting for the mega size challenge which means I hope to read 50+ young adult books this year. I will keep a list of them in this post. All of my challenge posts can be found under "2011 Challenges" at the top of my page.

1. The Maze of Bones
2. The Water Wars
3. Poison Study
4. The Maze Runner
5. The Hobbit
6. Magic Study
7. The Scorch Trials
8. Shiver
9. If I Stay
10. Across the Universe
11. Wintergirls

1 comment:

  1. I love Shiver. You're doing much better than me at this challenge lol!

    Bex @ nightlifebooks.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete