The blog design will be under construction for the next few days! :)

Saturday, January 29, 2011

In My Mailbox (1)

*originally posted @ wordpress on 1-19-11.

Photobucket

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It gives book bloggers a chance to share with readers the books they've recently bought or received or borrowed.

This is my first time participating in the meme so here we go!

I bought these from Amazon and thanks to Amazon Prime (free for a year if you have a student email adress, fyi) they came within two days. I have started The Water Wars and am finding the story a little slow and the characters a little flat thus far which is a shame since the dust jacket is so beautiful.

Photobucket

Here are the GoodReads links to these books. I'm excited to get to them all.

The Maze Runner

Graceling

The Water Wars

Feed


No comments:

Post a Comment