The blog design will be under construction for the next few days! :)

Friday, February 11, 2011

Follow Friday & Book Blogger Hop (2)

Follow Friday and the Book Blogger Hop are for bloggers to discover new blogs and socialize throughout the community. Welcome to anyone stopping by for the first time!



Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View.

What is your favorite romance hero-type? Stereotype wise. Do you like the strong silent type or the brute macho man?

Is it wrong to say that I like a balance of both? I felt Valek from the Study series had the perfect balance of everything. Assassin by day and artist and lover by night. Another well balanced male was Peeta from The Hunger Games. He is completely different from Valek but another example of the perfect balance in a man; he was a sweet baker's son but also a passionate fighter.


Book Blogger Hop

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy-for-Books.

Tell us about one of your posts from this week and give us a link so we can read it (review or otherwise)!

For my Waiting on Wednesday post this week I introduced a book called Clarity by Kim Harrington that is to be released March 1st. I think this book is going to be great and I haven't seen as much hype about it on the blogs as I have seen for other books. The Author, Kim, is also giving away some swag to those who pre-order her book. You will also be entered to win a personalized copy of Clarity as well. Check out the post here.

Leave a comment below if you've followed me and I will follow you back! Have a great weekend everyone.

12 comments:

  1. A good balance of both does always make them better, I have to agree completely with that.


    Chelsea @ Rand0m Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog on the hop and I'm now following! :)

    I'm definitely looking forward to Clarity too! Sounds like a good one!

    Here's my blog if you'd like to check it out:
    http://daisychainbookreviews.blogspot.com/2011/02/book-blogger-hop-feb-11th-14th-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely looking forward to Clarity! I can't wait to read it! :)

    I'm stopping by from The Blog Hop!

    I'm a new follower!

    Happy Reading!

    - Mevurah

    http://theheartofdreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Friday! Love your blog! I'm your newest follower!

    Stop by Paromantasy when you get a chance. I'll see you there :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stopping by to share some Friday blog love! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think a balance is great! I love Peeta too, he was just awesome. :)

    http://readerbee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have links to all my recent posts in the right column. Come see what they are. Happy Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I'm your newest follower through the FF!

    I think Valek is a nice male character. That is a good series and Valek is pretty cool.

    www.cookiesbooksbikes.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hopping through. Ultimately, it's impossible to say there's one perfect guy. I loved Valek and I also loved Peeta. I love Edward, but I would never date/marry someone like him in real life. My husband is closer to Peeta.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hopping on by! Great point about the importance of balance in a character - I like both Valek & Peeta :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hopping by! New follower! Happy weekend!^^

    Here’s my Follow Friday and Hop!:]

    ReplyDelete