The blog design will be under construction for the next few days! :)

Monday, February 14, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (4)


I've been missing in action the past few days. I've been in a bit of a book slump the past week or so and have been devoting my time to other things. To my new followers from the hop: I still need to follow you back and I will! Thanks for stopping by my little blog. Happy Valentine's Day to everyone.

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey. It’s where you share the books you’ve read recently, are reading now, and are about to read.

Read:

Across The Universe

Photobucket

This one was 3/5 for me. Review to come to explain my likes and dislikes.

Reading:

Wintergirls
Between Shades of Gray

I am further into Wintergirls at the moment. I picked this one up on a whim at Barnes and Noble after hearing about how beautiful Laurie's writing was on another blog. Her writing truly is different and for me that is making it a very enjoyable read.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Next:


Fire Study

I could not stay away from this series for too long. I have to finish it!

Photobucket

What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. GREAT BOOKS!!!

    Dollycas
    http://dollycas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be watching for likes and dislikes for AtU. I'm reading The Near Witch

    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete